On the discussion of Homepage Builder - i would propose to use the Star
Office 6 (Still in Beta) - but it is a killer application.

I have changed from Frontpage - and hade been searching high and low.
The combination of Star Office and Quanta (in Mandrake) is a brilliant
compination.

Kind regards

Dion