i had some trouble getting dhcp to work with att@home also, if you have a
windows machine, get it running and find out your ip address.  you should be
able to just use that static address as mine never changed once in the year i
had it.  If your address does constantly change, you can purchase a static ip
address from att for pretty cheap.

mark

--
  2:49pm  up 1 day, 11:44,  2 users,  load average: 0.14, 0.12, 0.04