I can answer this in one word.

        Fdisk

Seriously, you can kill the installation just by doing an fdisk on that
partition and the entire thing is gone. there really isn't much more to
it then that.

If you're want to replicate your current installation to another machine
_that_ is a whole other matter and I would strongly suggest addressing
that on the expert list. you might give civileme a holler at
MandrakeSoft and ask him directly what that would entail. you can
address it directly on the expert list. He reads it quite regularly.
There are, i believe, quite a few references to be seen on the Mandrake
forums covering replication also.

but, just plain old uninstalling of your Mandrake installation is just
an Fdisk away.

Mark