That's true, but with one proviso - don't forget to tidy up the boot manager
too.  If you just use fdisk to remove the Linux partition, chances are you
are killing your active partition and therefore your machine don't boot no
more.

Before removing anything, make your C drive (in M$ terms) your active
partition - i.e. the one that boots.  Then reboot and check that Windoze
comes up with no sign of a boot manager.  Then you can safely zap the Linux
partition, create a new one and format at for Windoze use.

Have fun with the new machine and the REAL operating system!  I guess the
next questions we see from you will be about Samba ;-)
/brian