On Sunday 16 December 2001 10:45 am, you wrote:
> Has anybody done this - updated to 0.9.6 from Cooker, with associated
> libpng upgrade? And if so, has it broken any applications? I'm thinking
> specifically of things like Evolution, Konqueror, Opera, GIMP, etc.

I used rpmfind to grab all the required rpms to go with the cooker version of
Mozilla 0.9.6 and updated the whole kit & kaboodle at one time.  No problems
as yet and it's been about a week.  It did clean up several problems that I
was seeing - broken display of pages with html showing in the middle, etc.
It feel a little bit faster as well, but that could be perception.