-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mark Weaver
Sent: Tuesday, 18 December 2001 12:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] I have HAD IT!!!!!

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001 21:39:07 -0500
Ed Tharp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> studiouisly spake these words to ponder:

> bubba, it IS the user, if it installs 7.2, but not 8.1, it is something
that
> is different between they way the 2.2.x kernel handles stuff and the 2.4.x
> kernels handles the same stuff, so if the USER could PROPERLY cofigure the
> machine, it would not be a software problem would it?
>
> did that guy say "cast out the moat from thy own eye"?

O good gawd Ed! is it safe to laugh THIS hard this late at night while
reading your posts on the newbie list? I think that poor guy's shirt is
still on fire from that flame job.  :P
--
daRcmaTTeR

Registered Linux User 182496
Mandrake 8.1
 11:05pm  up 1 day, 14:46,  3 users,  load average: 1.61, 0.64, 0.49