Hi all,

I just had some offlist help from Vincent, and I had a thought..

Lets all hassle Mandrake to add Vincent and Civilme to the donations page..
(so we can make a donation to them for their support of the list.)

Since they give us much needed advice and assistance to both newbie and
expert lists.
(and probably cooker too, dunno bout that one) and both have supplied
packages
that we wouldn't have otherwise. (and example of which is:
ftp://ftp.eastwind.net/pub/mirrors/texstar/Mandrake-8.1-i686
new packages for 8.1 that otherwise would be relagated to cooker.)

Its not part of their job description either as I understand it to do all
this,
so why not?

Think about it, who on this list doesn't make a point of reading anything on
the
list from either of these guys?

Shouldn't they get a few monthly beers for their efforts?

what do you guys think?

rgds

Frank