On Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:06:48 -0500
Mark Weaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Dec 2001 07:07:39 -0800
> shane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spewed frantically in their message:
>
> > third  :)
>
> I'll fourth it. this sounds like a wonderful idea. I had sent a reply to this
>earlier in the day, but i think it got lost.
> --
> daRcmaTTeR
>
> Registered Linux User 182496
> Mandrake 8.1
>   3:05pm  up 22:00,  1 user,  load average: 0.07, 0.11, 0.09

hey,

  im all for it... but here are some things bugging me..

  if we would do these 'special privileges' then others should also have the same.
sure none is as consistent as civileme [applause at the mention of the name ;-) ] but
they share with the community on a more or less consistent basis. anyway most people
here have jobs and it is not in their job description to help the rest but they do. i
propose that these 'beer privileges' be awarded quarterly so everybody helpful gets
their shot at having a beer belly. ;-)

  next is how to collect the 'beer allowance'? sure paypal could come in handy but not
all countries have paypal services (philippines is not included in the serviceable
countries, dont know why. ;-) and most dont have the means to contribute. im all into
contributing but provide a way and im with you, heck ill even mail it to you but it
will be in philippine peso and you have to exchange it. ;-)

ciao!

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
25/F Equitable-PCI Tower
ADB Ave. cor. Poveda St.,