On Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:17:38 -0500
"Anuerin G.  Diaz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> studiouisly spake these words to ponder:

> yeah, that hit me after a few days. thank i dont filter it to /dev/null but to the
>trash folder. it fills up but at least i dont get to see the message as i can just
>throw the buggers out with all the trashmails. the only reason im suggesting it is
>that some still access through dial-ups and that thrash is still causing some money
>on the poor slob (including me!)
>
> if only my free popmail account supports filtering at the server then all is set...
>
> ciao!

I hit it before it ever gets to my client. I let postfix take care of that bidness for
me. Not sure where it ends up but I don't have to even think about taking out the
trash.

I love my postfix filters...
--
daRcmaTTeR

Registered Linux User 182496
Mandrake 8.1
 10:05pm  up 2 days, 13:46,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00