On Tue, 18 Dec 2001 16:10:07 +1100
Brian Parish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spewed frantically in their message:

> I just got a message bounced from [EMAIL PROTECTED], but then it also
> showed up in the newbie list as intended.  What gives?
>
> ...and this message from you Mark, was received twice as have lots of others.
>  Looks like we have a mailer with the hiccups somewhere.
>
> Brian
>
> On Friday 14 December 2001 1:27 am, you wrote:
> > hello? is this thing on???
> >
> > no message at home for a while and posts from both home and office not
> > showing up although a small trickle coming in to the office.
> >
> > Mark

yes...something has got the hiccups. every time i tried to send to Newbie's address,
(that would be Vic @ kittypuss) the message would get bounced or returned or
something. I think Ed made him mad and now he won't talk to any of us.
--
daRcmaTTeR

Registered Linux User 182496
Mandrake 8.1
  2:05pm  up 21:00,  1 user,  load average: 0.24, 0.11, 0.08