HI Ed,

My eyes must be failing.  My son found the FCC number for The Diamond 56 K
ISA modem.

It is 4V4USA-24801-M5-E

After doing a search on Google I found everything but the jumper settings.
The FCC site says that the number is no t valid which I thought was odd.

If anyone has a manual and can tell me what the jumper settings are it would
really be appreciated.

TIA
Frank McKenna

Difficulties increase the closer we approach our Goals

Plato ~ "It takes a minute to have a crush on
someone,an hour to like someone and a day to love
someone....but it takes a lifetime to forget someone."