On Tue, 25 Dec 2001 06:51:01 +1100
"Richardson, Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> studiouisly spake these words to
ponder:

> try man urpm. urpmi is a bit like apt-get for Debian, it will install your
> application and any dependancies as well. I think all rpm tools just tell
> you the dependancies, but urpmi will install the for you as well.
> HTH Martin

just like that? but what if "it" can't find them? then what? you're still the same
place you were before. In the dark without a clue as to why.

no thanks. I'd rather "know" why something isn't working and then learn and know how
to fix it rather then let the software do all my thinking for me.
--
daRcmaTTeR
If at first you don't succeed do what your wife told you to do

Registered Linux User 182496
Mandrake 8.1
  3:05pm  up 8 days,  6:54,  2 users,  load average: 0.30, 0.67, 0.85