>just like that? but what if "it" can't find them? then what? you're still
the same place you were before. In the dark without a clue as to why.

>no thanks. I'd rather "know" why something isn't working and then learn
and know how to fix it rather then let the software do all my thinking for
me.
urpmi is not a graphical based client.  This means that any error messages
will get dumped to the screen, which means that you'll see them.  I can't
imagine why it wouldn't be able to find the dependency rpms for you, since
it has access to the ftp copies of the install (ie, all 2 - 3,000 rpms),
unless perhaps it is a not a standard Mandrake rpm.

Michael

--
Michael Viron
Registered Linux User #81978