What do people think about free vs commercial software in general? I
myself don't object to commercial software. In fact, I work for a company
that makes very high-quality commercial software with a great, loyal
customer base.

Surely there is nothing wrong with paying to have software supported and
updated?

doug

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Wednesday, December 26, 2001):