This ones got me baffled. I am trying to install Mandrake 8.1 on my wifes
computer. It's a pentium with a 10 gig hard drive running win98. I try to
install in the expert mode and resize it. I get the massage that it can't be
resized. After scandisk and defrag, and looking into fdisk, there is 6.1 gig
free but the whole disk is active for win. I don't know why diskdrake won't
resize it. I am not competent to use fdisk (never done it and I don't want to
erase the wife's hard drive by error). Any suggestions on what might be the
cause and the solution?
Thanks.