Whether a pot is the result of thousands of years of accumulated
knowledge about ceramics shouldn't matter. Somebody has to still decide
to put forth the labor required to make an instance of the pot. After he
or she does so it is the maker's thing to profit from.

doug

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Wednesday, December 26, 2001):