-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of bascule
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 7:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Major problem

On Monday 31 December 2001 12:21 pm, you wrote:
odd, since you must have installed in the first place?
what is your partition scheme, can you tar up your home directory and
put it
somewhere else (a windrive?) and do a format and reinstall?
alternatively you could describe in more detail what errors you get on
boot
up and try to fix it without reinstalling - though how much help I would
be
at this i don't know!

bascule