Hi Group,

Well... more wine is probably always a better choice...

I have a DOS communications application that does not work under Wine... I
am not really surprised that it does not start... But, if anyone has any
suggestions I am open to try something.

The other question is DOSEMU does not seem to work the way that it used to
when I worked with it before (2 years ago). The previous version seemed to
easily run the serial port application. This application handles some
hardware specific protocol. So, I'd really like to get it running until I
have something else working. I edited the config file, but it does not want
to talk out the port. I've thought maybe I should try and find an older
version of DOSEMU. Any suggestions?

I'll probaably want to run this app under a user instead of root... This
also seems it might be an issue when accessing the serial port... Anyone
doing this?

Thanks,
Joe