-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Trevor Rhodes
Sent: Tuesday, 29 January 2002 7:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Wine Question

On Thursday 17 January 2002 02:40, you wrote:

> Which version of Wine are you running?
>
> I just installed the CodeWeavers installation and it works great.

I've got that version installed and have downloaded a program I wish to
install.  It's a self installing exe.  How do I accomplish the install.  Is
it just wine filename.exe or is there something I'm missing.  I ask, because
I tried this and it failed with multiple, multiple, multiple errors.

Trevor