No problem

To get java and plugins to work in Galeon, you must first make them work in
Mozilla !!

First I assume you have Java installed, and you have removed kaffe if it was
installed.

Locate your java installation and make a symlink like this :-

ln -s /usr/share/java/jre1.3.1_02/plugin/i386/ns600/libvavaplugin_oji.s0
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libjavaplugin_oji.so

(Your paths may be different so check them first)

Java should now work in Mozilla and in Galeon

If you want to run standalone Java applications you should also make this
symlink :-

ln -s /usr/share/java/jre1.3.1_02/bin/java  /usr/bin/java

For Flash copy the plugin and the classpath file to the
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/ directory and then Flash will work in Mozilla and
Galeon.

HTH

derek