depends on what you want, i have linux on a 4 meg 486sx, but about all it
can do is text editing and web surfing in lynx.  the key is you can choose
what you load, and what you don't so you can build a 4 meg box or a 400 meg
box, clearly though if you want to watch dvds while running a game server
and doing setiathome units the 4 meg box ain't gonna cut it.... :-)

On Wednesday 06 February 2002 20:38, you spoke unto me thusly:

--
"It is increasingly obvious that our techknowledgy is outpacing our
humanity." -Einstein

shane
registered linux user @ http://counter.li.org/
http://shentzu.home.mindspring.com/