On Tue, 12 Feb 2002 08:25:49 -0600
David Reynolds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> revealed these words to me:

<snip>

> Thank you! I used to use UltraEdit and was quite satisfied with the way it
> works. I agree that Quanta has equivalent or better functionality, though,
> plus it runs on Linux. If that's the SOLE reason you're keeping
> Windows,....kill it!

<snip>

hi,

  if its of any interest, i have run ultra-edit in linux using the transgaming winex
(well i was just testing what applications i could run ;-). it's usable so you could
try installing it using winex to your all-linux platform but YMMV.

ciao!

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
Millennium Software, Incorporated
2305 B West Tower, Philippines Stocks Exchange Center,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Tel# 638-3070 loc. 72
Fax# 638-3079