On Thursday 14 February 2002 11:13 am, you wrote:
> Thanks again for your help.
>
> I'll try these things out tonight (I'm not at my machine right now!) and
> let you know how it goes.
>
> I really appreciate your assistance!
>
> Do you know anything about ZIP drives? See below... ;-)

Well, some of that you tried was my advice and it didn't work out for ya.  As
a last resort, try editing lilo and putting "no"  in front of mount on the
line that says devfs=mount, so that it looks like devfs=nomount.  Then try
the mount -t vfat /dev/hdd /mnt/zip

That was how mine was working in 8.1.  But I dumped the zip recently, moved
my burner over and things are a little better.

-s