On Fri, 15 Feb 2002 10:31:04 +0000
"rsch77" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> thoughtfully uttered these words to
ponder:

> Hi Andre,
> I am a newbie also : ), so I can't help you much with installing it
> as an ordinary user. I installed Netscape 6.2 as root and I can run
> it as a normal user. If that is your worry, don't worry anymore. You
> could try installing it in another directory which you have
> permission to write, but I've never done it, can't help again.
> Good luck,
>
> Rodrigo

Instead of download "just" the installer grab the entire package from
the Netscape FTP server and then run the installer on your system
instead of using their "net" installer.

problem solved.

--
daRcmaTTeR

Registered Linux User 182496
Mandrake 8.2beta1
 10:16am  up 17:44,  2 users,  load average: 1.05, 1.01, 0.91