On Friday 08 March 2002 18:32, FemmeFatale opened a hailing frequency and
transmitted:

> *laffs* ya that's me, I can't program but I've managed to fook up every
> install.  *shrugs*
>
> I don't mind, cept I don't have enough expertise yet to fix my crashes.
> So I take the 30 min to reinstall.

well i don't know enough either, but i keep banging my head on the wall
till it works,  :-)

right now i am messing with fstab and adding network drives to it.  why?  i
have no idea, i was using komba2 and it worked great to browse shares, but
hey when everything is working, you find something to break while trying to
make it run better........

--
Some software money can't buy. For everything else there's Micros~1.

shane
http://shentzu.home.mindspring.com/
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
http://dmoz.org/ cause humans do it better!