More than anything I just want to know if its a bug.  Yes, my F1-6 are
normal "term text only" login screens.  IE, they have a $login:  on the
screen only.

But the F12 term seems to be kind of whacked.  No, I hadn't answered
your question before.  And no, I don't need more than 6 terms.  In fact,
I've yet to use any for now, except once or twice.  There is another
term though that is a completely blank/black screen.  No login or
anything.  I'm just trying to figure out what a "normal" state for LM8.0
is.

Thx for putting up with my inane questions guys.

Femme