you know Jon, I do remember you, and I bet you do remember me too, but you
had filtered out my remarks because I did not give you blanket approval to
use my postings in your for your personal profit book. and in fact I
suggested you should check into the legalities of coping this list as a book
project. I even remember that since i was filtered, you never knew of the
fixes for your problems, at least the ones I knew the answer to.
Now Jon, here's good news. you can use my postings in the next book, and I do
believe that a LOT of folks manage to get mandrake installed and running in a
desktop word processor / network termanal and internet appliance with out a
sweat.
I would have to agree that someone ought to at least understand what
different types of cards are in a computer before installing any OS, as a
minimum.