me and 5 friends.  that makes several on this list alone already.

On Tuesday 12 March 2002 04:25, john rigby opened a hailing frequency and
transmitted:

--
Windows: Where do you want to go today? MacOS: Where do you want to be
tomorrow? Linux: Are you coming or what?

shane
http://shentzu.home.mindspring.com/
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
http://dmoz.org/ cause humans do it better!