and you might try a few diferent kernels, it may simply be that one of
those kernels doesn't match your system in some way.  i myself have 4
kernels installed but one of them refuses to boot.

On Tuesday 19 March 2002 10:27, Derek Jennings opened a hailing frequency
and transmitted:

--
"The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better.' So I installed LINUX"

shane
Profile at: http://dmoz.org/profiles/shen.html
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
Mandrake Users Club Member http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/club/