Hi Song,

As a quick reply, if I remember correctly, the error disappaeared once I made
a directory:

        mkdir /initrd

The problem went away once I did that (I checked my archive on that one)

Hth,
(If not, give me a bit more info to work with)
Regards,
Andre

--
Please pray the Holy Rosary to end the holocaust of abortion.
Remember in your prayers the suffering souls in Purgatory.

May God bless you abundantly in His love!

For a free Cenacle Scriptural Rosary Booklet -- http://www.webhart.net/csrb/