Hi Damian,

Thank you for responding to my message. For your question, no i dont have a
/initrd dir... I heard that doing so, the error is gone...hip hip houray
Can you tell me the way to do so.
Thank you in advance
Song

The error was exactly (at the boot) :
"change root to /initrd: error -2"
Is the minus 2 (-2) the same??
It all started when i update my kernel-2.4.8.31.2mdk on a ML 8.0.