On Saturday 23 March 2002 07:30 pm, Dennis Myers wrote:
> I found that if I added the group fileshare to my user in userdrake that
> eroaster will work.  You might try that and let us know how it does. HTH

I'll try that wehn I can figure out how to get into UserDrake again - this is
what I got last time I tried:

I just went back in and verified that cdrecord, cdda2wav, cdparanoia, mkisofs
and readcd  all had cdwriter as the group. Then I tried to have a look at
groups in UserDrake - entered root pswd and got a box headed:
"Cannot launch UserDrake"
the dialog said:
Cannot lock usr lib,
file /etc/ptmp or /etc/gtmp exists

Though I am  sure I added cdwriter to groups for user 'curt' (I'm the only
user) when I run 'cdrecord --scanbus' It tells me:
No such file or directory exists. Cannot open SCSI driver
For possible targets try cdrecord -scanbus.  ....Which gives the same result.