I bought a Palm M505 and I really enjoy it.  The problem is that it only
works for me with Windows.  I have tried using the Pilot-Link mail list and
a couple other Palm list looking for help and have yet to have one question
answered:  Does anyone have a Palm M505 that they are hot syncing with
Mandrake Linux?  I have had to reinstall Linux twice now as I have messed it
up so bad with Package upgrades, swaps, etc...  I will not try again until I
find someone else that got it to work.  And because of that, I am using
Windows most of the time now...   Help!
    Dan B