I am having a heck of a time trying to get the new Nvidia RPMs for Mdk8.2
working.  I downloaded and installed both files according to the instructions
that the Nvidia web site gives for installing the RPMs.  I have also tried to
do the upgrade.  It seems to go through the motions, but nothing is working.

How do I check to see that the driver is installed and the video card is
actually using that driver?

I have to get it working so my kids will stop bugging me about the TuxRacer
game not working.  I am so stuck, please help.

Greg Smith