-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] Im Auftrag von Greg Smitih
Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. April 2002 13:35
An: NewbieMandrake-List
Betreff: [newbie] NVIDIA RPMs

I am having a heck of a time trying to get the new Nvidia RPMs for
Mdk8.2
working.  I downloaded and installed both files according to the
instructions
that the Nvidia web site gives for installing the RPMs.  I have also
tried to
do the upgrade.  It seems to go through the motions, but nothing is
working.

How do I check to see that the driver is installed and the video card is

actually using that driver?

I have to get it working so my kids will stop bugging me about the
TuxRacer
game not working.  I am so stuck, please help.

Greg Smith