Roman Korcek wrote:
> I also can't find any good file manager. Waiting for Windows Commander
> to be ported to Linux, but in the meanswhile I settled with Emelfm.
> You can also try gentoo.

Haven't paid attention to this thread -- has anyone recommended Midnight
Commander?  It's quite useful for me, but I don't like the default
colors and I can't even set the colors to my preference.

But, if you use Midnight Commander on SourceForge, the color is just
perfect (black text on a white background -- best I could do was black
text on a gray background).  (Aside: I've been trying to find out how
SourceForge did that -- I suspect they compiled their own version -- I
will probably make some attempt to get a copy of their binary -- if
others were interested that might help.)

Randy Kramer