Hi,

I just installed ver 8.1 on my system.

This is a dual boot and during install it asked me to install LILO which I
did. then it said to remove media and it rebooted the pc.

Goes through POST, then starts to load everything.  Gets to the point where
it tries to boot from the CD ROM, then tries to boot from the Floppy Drive.
At this point the screen has

01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 in a continuous
loop going across the screen

The light for the floppy drive is on constantly. it is not blinking.
Normally this is due to cable being installed wrong, but the cable is right
cause if I boot to windows it is fine.

I can boot to windows if I use my windows boot disk.

I can boot to Linux if I use the Linux boot did it asked me to create.

but it will not boot up normally to LILO and give me the boot options that
it should.

Windows is installed on hda 40GB
Linux is installed on hdb 40GB

Computer config is Dual P3 1GHZ, 768 MB RAM, CDR, Floppy, 2 hard drives, and
zip drive, GeForce2 video card.

The install went smoothly as far as I can tell I didn't get any errors
during install and everything seemed to be recognized properly.  There is no
SCSI equipment in the machine.

Has anyone seen this before.  I cannot get it to stop unless I turn the pc
off.