On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Femme wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Apr 2002 14:43:37 -0700
> Sevatio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Check out this article.
> >
> > Linux Today:
> > http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2002-04-30-018-26-PS-MS-LL
> >
> > Complete story:
> > http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/4/25085.html
> >
> Those links' content make me want to be sick.  The more I hear about M$
> and their tactics the more I desire their whole company to be dismantled
> properly & Sold.
>
> sigh
>
> Femme

Femme,

I smell what yer steppin. Sadly though there is a down side to that
otherwise happy thought. All those poor drones that have been slaving away
for MS all these years would be out of jobs. can you imagine what that
would do to the tech workforce that is already over-burdened with
unemployed "experienced" people?  :(

--
daRcmaTTeR