civileme wrote:

<giant snip>

*Hugs ya* HI :)

> And Yes you do have power.  Build your own systems.  Let the
> manufacturers who ship Windows and support Microsoft so steadfastly
> twist in the wind.  Buy from their competitiors if they offer
> pre-installed linux.

I do. Believe me.  Refuse to let my partner buy any other way as well.

> Anyway, the important point is that you CAN remove windows and return it
> provided you never have used it or clicked OK to the license agreement.
>  Only Dell requires the return of the entire system AFAIK.
>
> Civileme

Hah!  Does that apply only to the US & Australia though?  Here in canada
I've heard nary a peep!

Correct me if i'm wrong ?

--
Femme

Good Decisions You boss Made:

"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux.  I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert