not only in yurkey my friend , not only there :) !!!

swiss aren't the legalest too ... and you can install every version of
XP you want , there are thousands of good tools out there , to keep your
XP in your box and don't let it send anything out you don't want to be
sent ... !

at least i hate m$ too , but i try to help my friends which aren't that
linuxfriendly as i am to get 'free copies' , a broadbandconnection an
edonkey and irc does the rest ...

keep the net free !!!