Personally I don't agree with anyone "flaming" someone because of the email
signature.  Who cares what their opinion is.  Also he does have a right to
his opinion especially if he lives in the USA, this is guaranteed by the 1st
amendment in the Constitution ( As noted below).

Also Microsoft does suck, I have used windoz products for a number of years
now and I have just started to use Linux in the last year.  I never have to
reboot my Linux box, but I have to reboot any windoz box at least once a
day.

And the only reason I still use windoz is because I like to some games every
now and then.  If the damn game companies would port stuff to Linux I would
get rid of windoz all together.

Just my $.02