Some more
I want to make the life easier and still have some privacy

We have 3 users (me, my wife and my mom)
I use computer for  a lot of several purposes, the rest use for internet
and e-mail

Can I do so that the computer automatically logs in as one user, but
still can keep the private things private and have some authentication
before opening mailbox (The rest is not so private). I also might want
to hide some  catalogs from the others, but thats not so important.

user 1 - 4 mail accounts
user 2 - 2 mail accounts
user 3 - 1 mail account

I use currently Evolution as I found it can handle several email
accounts in a very nice way . And I also used to use the tasks and
calendar in one place... (Outlook style)
Today we handle the case with 3 logon names... that is very complicated
(in & out all the time)

Any hints... maybe another program.. or some other ways to handle that ?

Thanks for advise