I hear that...

If it does go Enron then they also have to prove I have that on my systems,
at which time will have nothing but Mandrake, Redhat, SuSe, or anyone of the
other flavors out there.   Believe me I am not paying a dime to that co, nor
am I going to jail for them either.

But, none the less you did make good points.  I don't agree with the license
agreement but the only way I can use is to click yes.  I haven't found a way
to get around that yet.

Anyway if I could get winex to work I wouldn't need to use that inferior
product anyway.