what ever happened to the concept of "average and reasonable" as in; "if the
average and reasonable person believes they have purchased a CD when they pay
their money and leave the store, and does not find out until after having
broke the shrinkwrap that the did NOT purchase a CD but instead bought an
electronic license device, did they buy a CD as they thought as they paid
their money? when is it a sale? and when is it a "lease"? does not the
perception of the average and reasonable consumer determine the fair business
practice in common commercial and retail law? does the averge joe typing a
letter on his 2gigHz pentium have a clue about the EULA?