Hi all,

I was chatting with my dad the other night about his adventures with Windows XP.  He starts out with "Man, I hate Microsoft!"

:-D

Ok, so now what?  I mentioned Mandrake to him and he seems interested... However, I don't know where to point him.  What applications should I suggest?  And for support, should I just point him to this list?  He knows just enough to be dangerous (would "Interactive Bastille" help with that? - you know, something to protect yourself from yourself)...  Unfortunately he doesn't live local so I couldn't set it up for him (unless somehow over the net?).   I'm very much a newbie to this operating system, and Linux and general.  But if you have any ideas how to help the process of a 50 year old Dad interested in a Microsoft alternative, please let me know.  Thanks!