On 7 May 2002, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:

> On Tue, 2002-05-07 at 03:16, FemmeFatale wrote:
>
> > Gun restriction laws in canada mean we have fewer crimes per capita than
> > the US & Our murder rates are far lower by city/per capita too.
> >
> > Simple fact:  Guns kill ppl.  Access to them does same.  End of story
> > here in Canada.
> >
> > *dons the flame retardant suits & prepares for the inevitable war*
> > --
> > Femme

no...no...no... Femme! it's not the gun that kills the people. come on!
you know better then that. The poor dumb gun can't stand up and puke
bullets at people unless some butthole first HOLDS the gun in his/her hand
and PULLS the trigger! THATS what kills people. It's the butthole holding
the gun.

Geez!

--
daRcmaTTeR