I would refrain from Microsoft SQL
(http://slashdot.org/articles/02/05/22/1312211.shtml?tid=109) or any
Microsoft products for that matter
(http://www.eweek.com/article/0,3658,s%253D701%2526a%253D26875,00.asp)

"A senior Microsoft Corp. executive told a federal court last week that
sharing information with competitors could damage national security and
even threaten the U.S. war effort in Afghanistan....
---->He later acknowledged that some Microsoft code was so flawed it could
not be safely disclosed<----"

--
Never do anything against conscience even if the state demands it. -
Albert Einstein (1879-1955)