For those using the ftp, it will be down for a few days I think. :(

Someone has been trying to rootkit me/hackme for the last 3 days now.

*sigh*  It knocks me offline & if it continues I can't keep the ftp up.
Sorry but for now, until this is resolved or I find its my ISP, i will
have to leave it off.

If you don't care about this issue, sorry for wasting your bandwidth.

Oh and I know ppl hate crossposts but this came up on the Expert list
first ergo I shall post there as well for those NOT on the newby list.
My apologies to all for this however its only fair to all to post on
both.  Ty for your patience.

Femme