Jerry wrote:

> LOL Femme, sounds like me (see below)  the replay disk is my best friend!
> (even if it does just make manson clones hahahaha)  At least a basic
> saved-/home install only takes a short time if using the 'standard' kernel
> instead of the 3-4 hours it take me to get the same machine to bring up the
> display under winblows.  ever tried installing an ethernet card, a sound
> card 2 usb expansion cards and a video card on mircosoft's auto detect
> "wizards" (idiot savant's more like it) just by remembering the keystrokes
> you did last time you installed before windowsupdate decided it didn't like
> your monitor?  hehehehe.
>
> hey if it ain't broke, you're not learning anything, huh?
>
> Jerry.

More like if it ain't broke I haven't done something right today. :P

Hm ya M$ stuff isn't that intuitive either come to think of it.  I
suspect I can break an install in 30 minutes flat.  Either OS.  Pretty
sad.  However you don't learn if you don't just try things.

Heh, next up is breaking apache & having it whine for mercy on its knees
before me :P

--
Femme

Good Decisions You boss Made:

"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux.  I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert