Hi!

I've been fooling around with Conectiva linux for some days. I had a few
problems that made me turn back to mandrake again (gcc won't work, nvidia
doesn't recognize my kernel, can't install mplayer or openoffice) as I need
a working OS.

What I really loved about Conectiva is that With like 2 commands it upgraded
the whole system to kde3.0.1 with all dependencies. I also read that
Mandrake is apt-rpm compatible.

My question is:

Does it really work?
Are the Mandrake mirrors compatible to apt?
Why didn't I hear about this earlier?

BAT
---